Safety, Health & Environment Officer (SHE Officer) For Nestle » Jobs In Ghana
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
As the Safety, Health & Environment Officer (SHE Officer), you will ensure excellence in safety, health and environmental sustainability during the project you will be assigned to.
A day in the life of…
- Developing the site, SHE Management Plan and communicating to project management and contractors
- Ensuring compliance with local SHE legislation and Nestlé SHE standards and principles by ensuring SHE is integrated into project planning, operational reviews, design-for-construction, and contractor management.
- Ensuring training and coaching is provided to managers and team leaders to develop their knowledge of risk management, legislation and duties
- Ensuring compliance is regularly audited and performance assessed, and the results used to drive further improvement
- Engaging with stakeholders (e.g. contractor representatives, trades unions, local regulators, local communities, and local NGOs) on SHE topics to build positive relationships.
What will make you successful
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a related field
- Previous experience in senior SHE role on significant construction site
- Experience in translating policies & standards into practical action plans
- Experience in coaching individuals and teams in different environments
- Project management experience
How Do I Apply?
Apply by clicking on the “apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV. The closing date for application is 15th June 2020.
We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Upgrade Your CV here
11 total views, 1 today