Project Manager For Publicis Groupe » Jobs In Ghana
Publicis Groupe currently seeks the services of a Project Manager in Accra, Ghana
Part of one of the world’s largest communications holding companies, we are the fastest growing network of communication agencies in Africa.
We’ve sought out the best agencies in each country to form teams that are diverse, homegrown, and undeniably African.
We are bold and dynamic and filled with ambition and growth. We are mobile and technically connected. We think local on a global scale.
We are the future of the brand exposure landscape across the African continent. A global network not just built for Africa.
- To effectively plan all major projects within the Nestle Scope Pipeline. Own the Nestle Project Master Plan.
- Interface with Client BEOs and the respective Marketing Managers on state of projects and prioritize work monthly.
- To be the SPOC on all Nestle related projects internally and externally. The individual with knowledge on the status of all Nestle projects/briefs/requests – including knowing agreed delivery date, campaign launch date etc.
- Actively mange project retro plans together with Account Management.
- Collaborate with Production on third party project schedule/ commitment- Support in the delivery of shoots (TV, Radio, Stills), illustrations, and Animatic schedules.
- Champion weekly status meeting with Full Agency Team
- Organize interdepartmental catch-up/check in meetings with Account Management, Creative and Digital on projects.
- Collaborate with Traffic and the Studio Manager in delivering project commitment and meeting deadlines.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate our project management approach and suggest improvement.
- Create an agency wide culture of project management over and beyond a skill set for an individual.
- Collaborate with Operational Head and Account Management to review scopes with client (Brand and Procurement) quarterly.
- MUST have a strong personality.
- Excellent, open, confident communicator
- Has Leadership potential, tenacious and the ability to deal with pressure
- Energetic, enthusiastic, willing “to go the extra mile”.
- Pro-active with a great a sense of urgency
- Integrity is essential in view of confidential information
- Detail orientated
- Organizing, planning, control and administrative skills are essential
- Deep understanding of the agency culture, credentials, philosophy, working tools and worldwide knowledge
- This position requires knowledge in “Through the line” (TTL) and “Digital” communications.
Detail orientated. Professional. Energetic. Self-starting. Team player. Instills confidence. Well presented. Progressive. Forward thinking. Adaptable. Credible. Good track record of building solid client relationships. Technology savvy.
Click Here to Upgrade Your CV