Full Time IT Manager
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers.
Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders.
Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
ARISE is a pan african industrial ecosystem developer. We design, create, finance, build and manage interconnected infrastructure and provide logistics solutions. Created in 2010 with the launch of the Gabon Special Economic Zone (GSEZ), ARISE has since built an entire ecosystem of infrastructure and logistics services in the country. Building on this success, ARISE launched operations in Mauritania, Côte d’Ivoire and Bénin in partnership with local governments and investors. At ARISE, we redefine infrastructure for its local context to ensure that sustainable ecosystems create value for stakeholders, communities and the environment in the long term.
Thanks to its rapid growth ARISE has three broad verticals:
- ARISE Integrated Industrial Platform (IIP)
- ARISE Ports and Logistics(P&L)
- ARISE Infrastructure Services (IS)
- Prepare IT policy and disaster recovery plan and circulate to the team
- Ensure that IT policy is followed by all supervisors who provide their weekly report
- Plan hardware and software installation, maintenance and repair
- Ensure that all licenses are updated
- Perform routine audits of systems and software
- Manage IT budgets and expenditure on hardware and software
- Recommend and implement improvements and efficiencies
- Manage the server software and associated backup routines
- Evaluate, test, advise, train and support I.T. related projects
- Manage the internal & hosted network infrastructure including firewalls, servers, switches and telephony
- Minimum 8 to 15 years of experience with a reputed organisation.
- Extensive knowledge in cross-functional IT project management, methodologies and techniques
- Strong SAP and IT Infrastructure experience.
- Good communication and stakeholder management?
- Bilingual in nature
How to ApplyClick on this Link to Apply: LINK
39 total views, 1 today