Internal Auditor For Vision Fund Ghana » Jobs In Ghana
VisionFund Ghana is part of a network of International Microfinance Institutions working in 31 countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America, Middle East and Eastern Europe.
VisionFund International is a subsidiary of World Vision International and we work in partnership to unlock the economic potential for communities to thrive, by providing financial empowerment to families to create jobs and incomes that improve the well-being of children.
VisionFund Ghana has 22 branches/zones across the 16 regions of Ghana and serves clients in mostly Rural and Peri-Urban communities.
Required Skills or Experience
Specific Location: ADENTA –GREATER ACCRA REGION.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The purpose of the Internal Auditor role is to assist the Internal Audit Manager in providing assurance to Senior Management and the Board on governance, risk management and control processes in the MFI.
MAJOR RESPONSIBLITIES (TECHNICAL)
- Gather, prepare, and analyze data during the pre-audit phase
- Participate in designing effective tests controls
- Conduct audit sampling under the guidance of IAM
- Draft detailed draft reports with observations, findings, impact and recommendations
- Participate in cross-referencing of audit reports and their supporting documentation
- Develop the ability to differentiate between audit issues and specific issues that do not require full audit in order to identify a particular concern
- Obtain comments on draft audit reports from management, including target dates for agreed actions
- Incorporate management responses into the final audit report
- Participate in the follow-up agreed actions
- Draft new internal forms and work papers
- Draft new audit programs, check lists and questionnaires
- BA, B.Sc., B.Com, in any discipline including but not limited to Economics, Sociology, Accounting, Business Studies, Statistics, Management etc.
- Persons with at least Part ICA Part II and above, or CIA Part II, CISA, CIMA, ACCA part qualifications with 3 years working experience.
How To Apply
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Attractive remuneration with fringe benefits. There are opportunities for self-development.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified individuals should send their applications titled: ‘Internal Auditor’ (including updated CVs, with addresses of three referees with telephone contacts) to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16TH JUNE, 2020
Click Here to Upgrade Your CV
8 total views, 1 today