HVAC Technician (Data Center Cooling Engineer) » Jobs In Ghana
A leading provider of IT Infrastructure service solutions for medium and large scale private and public institutions is seeking to engaged an individual for the position of a data center cooling engineer.
The successful candidate should serve as the HVAC Technician with interest in other specialized IT areas like power, Network, systems etc.
HVAC Technician Critical Roles:
- Ability to design, install and maintain Air Conditioners in Data Centers and Power rooms
- Conduct Preventive Maintenance of Precision Air Conditioners.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have a minimum of a degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution
- Must have 1-3 years of working experience
- Must be able to read technical drawings
- Plumbing design will be an added advantage
- Ability to use Autocard and selection software in design
- Must have good written and spoken communication skills
- Must have interpersonal abilities
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must have knowledge about national legislation on refrigerants
- Must be aware of safety issues
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CVs and cover letter to: – email@example.com by close of business 19th June, 2020 indicating the interested position as the subject of the email.
NB: All candidates will be required to write and pass an aptitude test
6 total views, 1 today