Bookkeeper / Administrator in Western Cape | Other Finance/Accounting | Job Mail
Our client situated in the CBD has a full-time position for a person to join their small team and be responsible for bookkeeping / office administration and customer services.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
START DATE: IMMEDIATE / A.S.A.P
- Pastel Partner
- Salaries on Sage One Payroll, salary recons
- Invoicing (creditors and member subs)
- Debtors and Creditors
- Monthly Management Accounts, Reconciliations
- SARS submissions, including mid and year end EMP501 submissions
- Maintenance of asset register
- Reconciliation of cash and accounts from service partners
Associated Skill requirements: –
- Ability to work to tight deadlines / Excellent accounting skills / Excel and Word skills / Good presentation and communication skills / Self Starter / Analytical / High degree of attention to detail / good telephone skills / Good people skills
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
At least 8 – 10 years’ experience in bookkeeping and general office administration. Own reliable transport is preferred. Confident, well presented, offer excellent Customer Service & be self-motivated. An interest in sport would be advantageous.
Interested? Apply at www.statusstaffing.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY.
Please note we are working remotely during the national shutdown and suitable candidates will be contacted for telephonic interviews.
If you’ve not heard back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful for this role. We will retain your credentials for future similar roles.
11 total views, 2 today